- RSS Channel Showcase 8097685
- RSS Channel Showcase 3170624
- RSS Channel Showcase 1251552
- RSS Channel Showcase 9527626
Articles on this Page
- 04/01/13--07:00: _5 Last Minute Tax T...
- 04/01/13--07:00: _Claiming the Small ...
- 04/01/13--07:00: _Lost Your Job? Ther...
- 04/01/13--07:00: _The Home-Based Busi...
- 05/01/18--07:00: _Reporting Virtual C...
- 05/01/18--07:00: _Self-Employed? Five...
- 05/01/18--07:00: _Selling your Small ...
- 05/01/18--07:00: _Using a Car for Bus...
- 05/01/18--07:00: _What to do when you...
- 04/01/13--07:00: 5 Last Minute Tax Tips for 2013
- 04/01/13--07:00: Claiming the Small Business Health Care Tax Credit
- 04/01/13--07:00: Lost Your Job? There Could Be Tax Consequences
- 04/01/13--07:00: The Home-Based Business: Basics to Consider
- 05/01/18--07:00: Reporting Virtual Currency Transactions
- 05/01/18--07:00: Self-Employed? Five Easy Ways to Lower your Tax Bill
- 05/01/18--07:00: Selling your Small Business
- 05/01/18--07:00: Using a Car for Business: New Rules under TCJA
- 05/01/18--07:00: What to do when your Tax Return is late
Are you one of the millions of Americans who haven't filed (or even started) your taxes yet? With the April 15th tax filing deadline less than two weeks away, here's some last minute tax advice for you.
If you're a small business owners with fewer than 25 full-time equivalent employees you may be eligible for the small business health care credit. Keep reading to learn how you can put more money in your pocket this tax season--and next.
More than 52 percent of businesses today are home-based. Every day, people are striking out and achieving economic and creative independence by turning their skills into dollars. If you're thinking about starting a home-based business, here's what you need to know.
With the price of Bitcoin hitting record highs in 2017, many Bitcoin holders cashed out not realizing the impact it could have on their tax bill. If you were one of them, here's what you need to know.
If you're like most small business owners, you probably feel like your tax bill is too high. Here are five ways that could help you save money on your taxes.
If you've decided to sell your business, you may be looking forward to lazy days ahead with plenty of cash on hand. The reality, however, is without a tax planning strategy in place you could be liable for capital gains and other taxes related to the sale of your business that leaves you with far less cash than you anticipated.
Many of the tax provisions under tax reform were favorable to small business owners including those relating to using a car for business.
Haven't filed a 2017 tax return yet? Don't worry; it's not too late--and it may be easier than you think.